We are a non-profit, civil association that works with local governments to enhance their management capabilities and thus maximize their power to transform their cities.
The cities that join the network have access to programs and tools to become:
- COLLABORATIVE CITIES that learn together with their peers.
- INNOVATIVE CITIES that implement transformative methodologies.
- EFFICIENT CITIES that use data to plan their strategies.
- SUSTAINABLE CITIES that promote partnerships for future growth.
- DIGITAL CITIES that take advantage of technology to benefit the citizens.
We support local government teams and help them become community development leaders by enhancing their management capabilities, building collaborative networks and promoting innovative public policies.
Our aim is that people who live in any city in the country can enjoy a good quality of life and opportunities for development.